Monday, April 13, 2009

So many things to do! :)

My New Year Resolution for 2009 was to try as many new things (new for me of course) as possible. Till now I did few small things like trying yoga and pilates classes, completing "Directing for the screen" course but yesterday I decided to face a big challenge - to fight with my fear of a deep water and I did it! I was scuba diving for the first time in my life. It was an incredible experience - strange and unique... I was 4 meters below the sea's surface what was an absolute record for me (before I faced max. 1.4m! ;))) And it was my best Easter time too - a city break in Tenerife spent with a bunch of good friends.

What are my next big challenges? Driving lessons in April (yeah, I have never driven a car), wall climbing in May (I have a slight fear of heights! ;) and a trip to America in summer time (probably USA as the first country).

What a beautiful life! :) I hope many of you have a similar one :)

No comments: