Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mmmm... Cupcake kisses!

My boss's wife and her friend have found a great way for merging pleasant and profitable.
They started a cupcake business! I recommend their baking as the best I've ever tried :)

Look at the photos below – you'll find a sweet treat for each occasion – birthday, a meeting with friends, halloween party, a new baby born...











It can be a nice gift too. This year Dialogue, an advertising agency where I work as an art director, send some cupcakes to our clients as an alternative to a traditional Christmas card. It will not last long but for sure everybody will remember our company!





This Christmas baking ladies have boxes of 6 and 12 Christmas Cupcakes for delivery up to the 24th. December. You can take them when visiting over the Holidays for a unique handmade gift.
Call Susan (+353 0862581169) and Mary Pat (+353 0272267776).


That's a logo which I've designed


Enjoy and mind your dirty fingers! ;)

No comments: