Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holga adventures

I while ago my friend introduced me to Holga cameras. Photos taken by them can be fantastic and quite unpredictable (for instance you can expect some special light effects as these cameras usually aren't very tight).


I've bought a camera for myself but unfortunately it's too good, to well done... No fun yet ;)

Have a look at some shots which I've found searching flickr. Three first have been taken by my mentioned friend - his sensitivity is amazing! I'm happy that one of them I can see everyday :)

Click on the photos to find out more!


Bridge, originally uploaded by Cave_in.

Weep, originally uploaded by Cave_in.

Ella, originally uploaded by Cave_in.

Overhead, originally uploaded by liquidnight.

Reflected Flight, originally uploaded by liquidnight.

No comments: